Lost & Found
- Call Housekeeping for ALL Lost & Found items 250-766-4255 ext. 4426
Water Turn On & Spring Cleaning Schedules
Happy spring, HPR Leaseholders! Please note the following schedules:
RV Site Water Turn On: will start Mon. March 25 over approximately 2 weeks
Street Sweeping: Mon. March 25 and Mon. Apr. 1
- Please do not sweep large debris or piles of debris onto streets, the sweeper cannot pick these up
Yard Waste Pickup: Wed. April 3 and every Wed. until further notice
- All yard waste to be put in clear bags only
- Any other bags will not be picked up
- No trimmings larger than 1/4 inch in diameter
- Prunings larger than 1/4 in. to be cut into 3 ft. lengths and bundled with string
Garbage Truck Run: Wed. April 3 and the first Wed. of each month all summer
- Dump truck will park at recycle area from 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Please do not leave large items for disposal at recycle center
- These items must be delivered on the day of dump run
Items NOT accepted: tires, gyprock, pavement, cement, paint cans, propane tanks, recyclables, metals, barbecues
Thank you for everyone's participation and cooperation - enjoy the warm weather!
Holiday Park Management
Holiday Park Greenhouse Plant Sale
Holiday Park Greenhouse is now open and ready for the annual plant sale!
Click here for a list of plants and pricing.
Place your order now and get ready for spring planting!
Rec Centre Hot Tub Closure
Please note that the Rec Centre hot tub will be closed
until Mar. 20 for flooring repairs.
Closed every Monday
Woodlands Hot Tub Closure
Please note that the Woodlands Adult Centre outdoor hot tub
will be closed every Monday until 2:00 pm for maintenance.
Sat. Apr. 13
Visual Fact Sheet
Okanagan Visual Fact Sheet
The Central Okanagan Economic Development Commission (COEDC) and Okanagan Youth Professionals (OYP) Collective has created a visually rich fact sheet to promote the Okanagan to companies, organizations, professionals and individuals considering relocation.
Click the link for this interesting and informative infographic.
discount to HPR
residents & guests
Voyager RV 35th Anniversary Special
Voyager RV is offering Holiday Park residents & guests a special discount in honor of our 35th Anniversary!
- In-store parts discount: 15% off
- In-store service discount: 20% off
- Mobile parts & service discount: 10%
- Mobile service call fee $30
This offer is valid until Dec. 31, 2019.
Holiday Park Resort is also pleased to congratulate Voyager RV on their 35th anniversary, and wish them many more successful years!
Browse their website www.voyagerrv.ca for contact details or drop by and see them.
Holiday Park Happy Hour
Every Saturday at the Rec Centre from 5 to 7 pm
- BYOB and an appy or dish to share
- 50/50 draw each night, 3 tickets for a toonie
- Door prize draws, games
- Please bring your own plate and cutlery
Support Lake Country Food Bank
Please help support our local Food Bank!
- Rotary Club of Lake Country:
- Rotary Save-On-Foods cards are available for purchase at local businesses
- Buy a gift card, shop with full value, up to 16% of your card value will go to Lake Country Food Bank at no cost to you
- Click more info...
- At Holiday Park Front Office:
- A bin is available at our front office for non-perishable items, delivered weekly to Lake Country Food Bank
ITALIAN KITCHEN Lake Country
- Mediterranean fare with an Italian emphasis
- Featuring live music Thursdays
- Check out www.italiankitchenlakecountry.ca for menu & entertainment schedule
- Book online or call 250-766-6810 for reservations
Okanagan Rail Trail Video
The design company behind the Okanagan Rail Trail has released a new video showing scenery along the 50 km route from Kal Beach in Coldstream, along Kalamalka, Wood and Ellison Lakes, to downtown Kelowna.
Holiday Park Resort is indeed fortunate to be situated alongside the Rail Trail, for visitors and residents to enjoy year-round!
Officially opened on Sept. 27, 2018, the Rail Trail is a partnership between the City of Kelowna, District of Lake Country, Regional District of North Okanagan and the Okanagan Indian Band.
Click to view The Okanagan Rail Trail on YouTube.
New fitness centre Universal Gym
We're pleased to introduce our new universal gym in the Rec Centre fitness room!
Click the images below for a look and check out these YouTube videos of some different workouts:
Drop in any time and see all the equipment available for your use!
Holiday Park in Experience 50+ Living Magazine
Experience 50+ Living magazine publishes 4 editions highlighting communities in the Thompson Nicola, South Okanagan Similkameen, North Okanagan Shuswap, and Central Okanagan regions.
Holiday Park Resort will be featured in the 2019 Central Okanagan issue, hitting the shelves mid-November. It's a free magazine, available in many locations - click for a preview of the article.
Oct. 1 to Mar. 31
BC WINTER TIRE ROUTES EFFECTIVE OCT. 1
Winter weather on some BC highways and mountain passes means winter tires or chains are required on most routes from Oct. 1 to Mar. 31.
These routes are marked with regulatory signs posted throughout the province, which are enforced.
Click here for designated BC winter tire routes and further details.
Holiday Park rates 9.5 with Good Sam club!
Holiday Park Resort is a member of Good Sam Club, the largest RV organization in the world and affiliate of Coast to Coast Resorts. Each year we receive a rating from their representatives, who personally visit the resort and inspect the entire property, amenities and facilities.
Their 3 pages of rating guidelines consist of 30 categories, resulting in a potential overall maximum of 10 points. We are proud that Holiday Park Resort has consistently maintained a rating of 9.5 or 10/10.
On our 2017/18 rating of 9.5 (click to view) it was specifically noted "Park has suffered flood damage which has not affected the rating."
Thanks to all our owners, members and guests for 35 years of 'living the sweetlife' and making us their destination of choice!
Every 2nd Thursday
Storage Space Special
Available Only to Leaseholders and Holiday Park Members
- Rent for 6 months & get 1 month free
or rent for 1 year & get 2 months free.
- Save up to $315.00 per year in storage fees!
- Storage inquiries Mon. – Fri. 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Contact 250-766-4255 Ext: 4417
Click for Storage Space Special details.
- Rent for 6 months & get 1 month free